Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
||Metal, Stainless Steel
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
- Our chemical fume hoods are conceptualized and designed to provide a work area which is free from all the potentially hazardous fumes or chemical effluents that may be emitted during the course of a given experiment or procedure in a laboratory.
- Our fume hoods capture the fumes released during an experiment by drawing fresh air from the environment, past the user into the unit.. This way the
- concentration of the chemical fumes/effluents are kept at the minimum possible
- levels in and around the breathing zone of the user. The vector of the air in the
- fume hood points to the inward direction and perpendicular to the face of the user.
- The velocity of the air is controlled at approximately 80 feet per minute, so as to
- control the particle kinetics of various aerosols and diffused gases.
- Ergonomic Design
- Energy Efficient Mechanism
- Low Noise Levels
- Conforms To ASHRAE-110-1995 (British Standard) Testing Method.
- Our fume hoods are developed to be used as semi closed ventilated enclosures so as to protect the user from harmful and toxic fumes and vapors and to eliminate the possibility of accidental fire, which may be resulted due to the emission of inflammable gases during the course of a given experiment.
- Hence the material of construction of all our fume hoods are carefully chosen S.S-316 grade/ M.S duly Powder Coated. The work table is made of heavy gauges SS-316. Our entire fume hoods are provided with sliding sash made out of special grade shatter proof temper glass duly framed in aluminum frame with sliding motion and counter weight balanced mechanism.
- Our units ensure minimum illumination level of approx 800 lux on the work table.
- The unit is equipped very diligent heavy duty exhaust system, comprising of dynamically balanced centrifugal impeller with high speed motor of approx 1440 RPM (Heavy Duty 1/4 H.P A.C Motor/ 1/2 H.P A.C Motor/ 1 H.P A.C Motor/ 1.5 H.P A.C Motor ).